5 Project Management Lessons From History
Project managers help teams deliver products, tools and programs on time and on budget. Aspiring PMs can pull their leadership lessons from history, mentors or training. Some of the most important project managers of all time were military leaders - directing large teams to complete dangerous…
Beautifully clear footage of T.E. Lawrence and his publisher, Frank Nelson Doubleday, taken shortly before Lawrence’s death in 1935.
"A skittish motorbike with a touch of blood in it is better than all the riding animals on earth, because of its logical extension of our faculties, and the hint, the provocation, to excess conferred by its honeyed untiring smoothness." - T.E. Lawrence
# motorcycles # quote # quotation # motorcycle # quality writing # t.e. lawrence
- Mum: There's a package for you. Is it safe to open?
- Me: Yeah, go ahead.
- Mum: Oh my god, it's another T.E. Lawrence biography. Why don't you just bring him back to life and marry him, already?
- Me: Do you have any idea how AWESOME that would be? We could be asexual masochists together! He could teach me how to drive speedboats and I could let him loose in my library! He could play pranks on my sister and they could squee about engines!
- Mum: Given what you've told me about him, he would probably just use up all the hot water in the tank and then barricade himself in the man cave with all your copies of Le Morte d'Arthur.
- Me: A match made in heaven.
Mr. Peter O’Toole.
Sir Alec Guinness (April 2, 1914 - August 5, 2000)
# sir alec guinness # the ladykillers # kind hearts and coronets # the bridge on the river kwai # dr zhivago # tinker tailor soldier spy # star wars # the empire strikes back # return of the jedi # obi wan kenobi # our man in havana # lawrence of arabia
Lawrence of Arabia by Brandon Schaefer
# Lawrence of Arabia poster # alec guinness # peter o'toole # film # cinema # classic cinema # film poster # movie poster # alternative movie poster # the poster movement # lawrence of arabia
Lawrence of Arabia (1962)